Wednesday 20 March 2013

Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern



I know it's the first day of spring, and probably not the best timing for a cozy, warm infinity scarf pattern, but it's still really cold where I am...and it's always winter somewhere, right? I'm really excited to be listing the pattern for this infinity scarf in my Etsy shop. I named it Tulip Fields Infinity Scarf because of the tulip stitch which is used throughout the pattern. 

On your way over to my shop, you might also want to check out the blogs of these fabulous ladies who helped test the pattern...

Sascha from A la Sascha, who has some gorgeous crochet doll patterns in her own Etsy shop
&
Shannon from Sewing Barefoot who blogs about all kinds of craft & diy loveliness
Kay (my mom & partner in sales) from Jerry and Kay, who writes about her ventures in crafting, sewing, and crochet.

...and thanks to Beth, too, who doesn't have a blog but was a wonderful pattern tester. :-)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be posting more regularly now that my big deadline for work has almost passed. I've missed my hooks, yarn, and blogging fun over the last weeks!



I'm linking up to some of these fabulous parties...the ones that allow shops ;-)


5 comments:

  1. Your timing is great.....like you say, it is cold somewhere...Indiana is expecting snow this weekend:) The pattern is wonderful and so glad it is on the etsy store.
    Sending this to Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I would love if you would share your pattern on Inspired Weekends!

    Katie @ Horrific Knits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome....I do love to knit cowls. I'm gonna "follow"... Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to be over 50 degrees this weekend with the sun shining. I am not even sure what to do with such warm weather :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!
    Many thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    You make me happy!
    Thanks for sharing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...