Sunday 3 March 2013

Earth Love

I won the knit1treble2 challenge for my last treasury. Yay! That means my new organic crochet cup sleeves are featured as the inspiration for the latest treasury challenge. How exciting. This is my treasury for the challenge, even though I can't win twice in a row, it's such a great way to explore Etsy that I just had to make one. Enjoy!

'Earth Love' by SunshineMakings

...organic, recycled, reused, bamboo, reusable...

Everything included in this treasury is good for the earth in some way.


Organic Crochet Cup Sle...
$14

Custom Chair Socks, Tab...
$25

Twisted Infinity Scarf:...
$32

ORGANIC Falkland fibre...
$9.99

Quintessential Green & ...
$82

Orange delight - rag cr...
$29

Hemp Crochet Hat, Slouc...
$30

3 organic cotton hand k...
$40

Organic cotton yarn six...
$11.8

100% Recycled Bracelet-...
$5

Upcycled/Recycled Gray ...
$12

Infant/Baby/Toddler/ Ba...
$12

Textured Yarn Natural B...
$5.74

Pink Flambé flower bro...
$9.5

Facial Scrubbies Exfoli...
$2.25

Big felted wool bowl - ...
$230

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...