Tuesday 26 March 2013

End of Google Reader

So, you may or may not have heard it, but Google Reader is not going to be with us much longer. While I'm sad to see it go because I'm in such a habit of using it, I'm happy that there are other great options for keeping up with my favorite blogs.

I've transfered my bloglist to Bloglovin' and I'm lovin' it so far! Some other options are Feedly and Networked Blogs. If you want to know more about them, take a look at Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy's review. Stacey's reviewed each of the mentioned options and has screenshots as well.

If you currently use Google Reader to follow me, I'd love for you to switch over and continue following my blog with one of these other options. Here are my links to Bloglovin' and Networked Blogs. Or you can click on any other sidebar links to follow me on facebook, twitter, pinterest, hello cotton, etc. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...