Wednesday 20 June 2012

Friday Foto - Harry Potter (24 of 52)


This isn't one that I took, but it was so much fun I had to share it as my Friday Foto (on Tuesday...better late than never, right?). 

I went to the Harry Potter studios last Wednesday, the day before I flew to California. It was amazing!!! I highly recommend it if you're a Harry Potter fan. It was so cool to see the actual sets where they filmed, props, masks, and creatures. The highlights for me were (1) standing in Hogwarts' Great Hall, (2) seeing how the creatures were created with animatronics, (3) walking down Daigon Alley, and (4) drinking Butterbeer! Yum! I'm on the hunt for a Butterbeer recipe...if anyone knows of one, I'd love to make it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...