Thursday 21 June 2012

Coming Home Poncho

I recently finished this poncho for my little girl. It's one of Lionbrand's free crochet patterns - 'Coming Home' poncho. It was super easy to make and I love how it turned out. Hopefully, my little girl will be more excited about wearing it in the future than she was for the photo shoot! :-)

 Front - she's not too excited for a photo shoot.

Back - she started spinning and got into it a little more. 

 Done.

 Attacking the camera and the photographer.

Lionbrand's also got an adult version and a puppy one!



1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love the pictures. I know all too well how kids don't want to pose if there's a camera in mom's hands. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...