Tuesday 25 September 2012

Zucchini Bread



One and a half courgettes in the fridge and no plans to use them. Hmmm...they won't last another two days. Let's make zucchini bread...or should I say pain de courgettes? Either way, it's delicious. 


I used my favorite zucchini bread recipe called Mom's Zucchini Bread found on allrecipes.com one or two years ago. It's got 5 stars out of 5 from over four thousand reviewers. Not bad.


The only change I made was to leave out walnuts because my little girl won't eat them and I wanted her to enjoy the zucchini bread...especially because she helped make it (along with my little guy).

And everyone helped eat it!



I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful looking bread, looking at these photos makes me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...