Monday 10 December 2012

Hat & Circle Scarf


It's been cold. This cold has inspired me to make a couple warm items. I became obsessed with this circle scarf a few nights ago and stayed up way too late to finish it. Not the best timing since I'm in the process of weaning myself off caffeine! I'm down to one cup of green tea. This is huge because a few weeks ago I was drinking two cups of coffee and often a cup of tea, too, on a daily basis. This will be a short rough tired patch, but I know I'll feel much better for it!


Back to the cowl...I mean circle scarf (aaah, caffeine I miss you)...I love it. It's really cozy and pretty and it's black which means it can be worn with just about anything. I made this one for my shop, SunshineMakings. I really want to make one for myself, too. :-)


I also made this cute plum purple hat weeks ago, and then forgot about it. For some reason, I remembered it while I was crocheting the circle scarf and pulled it out. 


If you want one of these or anything else from Sunshine Makings, I'm offering a discount to anyone who reads my blog! Just enter the code SSBLOG and you'll receive a 10% discount off any item in the shop now through December 16th. Happy Christmas!



I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...