Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas CAL

As I was just typing my post title, I had a happy thought: CAL...ifornia! I can't wait to be there for Christmas. Just a few more weeks of grey, wet, freezing cold and then I'll be home for Christmas!

                                 Source: dezeen.com via Jessica on Pinterest


Now, here's what the Christmas CAL (crochet-a-long) is really about. It's at A la Sascha. Anyone can join in. For each day of the CAL, she posts a pattern for a cute festive design. You can either use each one as its own individual ornament, or save them all to make a garland at the end of the CAL.

The first day showed how to crochet a Christmas Fawn:




The second day showed how to crochet a Christmas Bell:


So far, so good! I love these crochet ornaments because they are so quick and it's also a great way to use up yarn scraps. I'm excited to see what's next.

p.s. the sun just started to break through the clouds!


I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I was headed to CA for Christmas! That would be awesome. I hope you have a great time and thanks for sharing the link to the crochet-a-long. I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sand Christmas tree as much as the ornaments! Thanks for joining the party at One Creative Weekend! I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to definitely check out the CAL.....hope all the ones I missed are still posted.
    Excited for you all to arrive!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to work on my crochet skills. Your ornaments are super cute. Thanks for joining the Dare to DIY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...