Saturday 14 July 2012

Friday Foto - Marilyn (28 of 52)



We went to the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach last week and saw loads of beautiful & unique handmade items. If you're in the area, you've got to go! Nikki of Laguna's stall is a must stop for me. She's an old friend of my parents and makes gorgeous earrings and necklaces. I have a hard time not buying one of each when I visit her stall. This year, I loved her display. She had posters of Marilyn Monroe 'wearing' her handmade earrings and necklaces. This one with the pink hair & lips was one of my favorites.


5 comments:

  1. Love this! Am a big fan of Marilyn. This is a really interesting shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the earrings and necklace were part of the picture until I read your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really clever way to display things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's stunning and an excellent way to display the jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to show the jewellery off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...