Thursday 3 November 2011

Hobby Craft!

I knew it was coming, but didn't totally believe it until I saw it with my own two eyes...

Yes! There's a HobbyCraft in my local shopping centre! It's a good one, too. The day I took this pic, I was in a hurry and popped in just to glance around for a few minutes. But on the weekend, I had a good amount of time to browse around and helped my little girl pick out some paints to make a rainbow for her room. She's been asking to do this for months! Of course, I couldn't leave without letting CW get something for himself...a paint-your-own train piggy bank. I'll be posting pictures of their artwork soon. 

This is such a blessing to have locally...but a bit of a danger, too. 

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, love this picture of the new hobby and craft store. is that you inside the store?:)
    I am excited to go there when we come to visit.
    Did Evie put the rainbow picture she painted on her wall?
    I posted a new post to my blog if you want to look at it....I am trying to figure out how to add it to my crochetville profile.
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica - wow! what a small world, in a round-about-all-over-the-shop kinda way! This looks like my new local HobbyCraft and it sounds as if it is!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when it opened either - perhaps you've seen me there, camping out....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...