Tuesday 26 February 2013

Justice

This is a moving video on a topic that is close to my heart. I have recently become involved with International Justice Mission UK, a human rights organisation that seeks to bring an end to slavery, human trafficking, and oppression. The only way for these terrible things to end is for people to support the cause that can end it. The End It movement is asking people to disappear for a day on social media (tomorrow, February 27th)  to honour and remember the 27 million people who have disappeared in slavery. I'm doing it...will you?

From today on, I am also going to donate 20% of Sunshine Makings Etsy sales to IJM, so if you don't want to disappear from social media for a day, you can always support justice through shopping. :-) ...or donate directly to IJM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...