Friday 31 January 2014

Organic Heart Washcloth: Crochet Pattern Testers Needed

Update: No more testers needed. :)


Last Valentine's Day, I made some washcloths similar to these for my two kids. I have now written a new pattern for these organic cotton washcloths so that others can enjoy them, too! 


If you would like to be one of my fabulous pattern testers, please leave a comment below to let me know. Make sure that I can respond to your comment by checking that you are not a no-reply commenter.


Pattern FYI:
Yarn: Nature's Choice Organic Cotton
Crochet Hook: USJ-10 (6.00mm)
Level: Beginner (I love testers of any level!)




 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to test for you Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!!!!!! LOVE the colors
    -Kat
    www.confessionsoftheperfectmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I would love to test your patterns for you!(:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...