Monday 3 June 2013

Playful Petals Flower: Free Crochet Pattern


**Click here to access my Playful Petals Flower Crochet Pattern**
Free Flower Crochet Pattern

I don't have much to say other than that I made a new free flower crochet pattern! It is my free Playful Petals Flower (skip to bottom for free pattern link) that is on the bamboo baby hats that are currently for sale in my Etsy shop.

Free Flower Crochet Pattern

And since last month was my birthday month, I'm giving the pattern to the entire world for free.

Free Flower Crochet Pattern

The playful petals flower is easy to crochet, works up very quickly, and looks adorable on crochet baby hats! It's also a great way to use up scraps left over from other crochet projects.

Free Flower Crochet Pattern

You could use the crocheted flower to decorate anything that your heart desires.

Free Flower Crochet Pattern



If you make a flower with the free flower crochet pattern, I'd love any feedback, good or bad. 
Enjoy!


I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!




4 comments:

  1. How pretty! Thanks for the free pattern. I'm pinning it for sure!

    P.S. Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling flower, very happy and cheerful!
    Pinning it also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! Thanks for linking up to our Pattern Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this coaster is ssssooo beautiful! You really created an elegant piece..and you gave us all this pattern for free! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...