Monday 7 January 2013

Fingerless Gloves, Wrist Warmers, & Sleeves

Fingerless Gloves by Sunshine Makings


I'm back...back in England...back to blogging...and back to selling! I've recently listed a few new items in Sunshine Makings. Two are these gorgeous crocheted wrist warmers made my by my talented mother who blogs at Jerry and Kay.

Fingerless Gloves by Sunshine Makings

Besides looking beautiful, what I love most about these wrist warmers is that they keep my hands warm and I'm still able to freely use my fingers to use my phone, keyboard, or even to crochet another pair of fingerless gloves. ha ha!

Fingerless Gloves by Sunshine Makings

Grey Fingerless Gloves by Sunshine Makings

Is it bad that I want to keep these fingerless gloves for myself? Can I buy them from my own shop? Hmmm...

Coffee Cozy by Sunshine Makings

We've also got more coffee cup sleeves like the ones you may have seen here. These are so great! I was at my favorite coffee shop (recognize the cups??) the other day and really wished I had brought my coffee cup sleeve with me to save the tips of my fingers from burning.


Blue Coffee Cozy by Sunshine MakingsGreen Coffee Sleeve by Sunshine Makings


So far, the coffee cup sleeves have been our most popular sellers, online and offline. And now we have all the colors of the rainbow for you to choose from. If you would like one of these coffee cup sleeves or anything else from Sunshine Makings, I'm offering a January discount to anyone who follows my blog! Just enter the code: SSBLOG to receive a 10% discount at Sunshine Makings anytime in the month of January. 

Happy New Year!



I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!


15 comments:

  1. I'm lovin the wrist warmers. The coloured ones look great and we definitely need those coffee cup sleeves here in the UK. Thanks for sharing.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitch that you have used on the mug warmers - nice and tactile! As you identify those wrist warmers are perfect for knitting and crocheting whilst at the park with my youngsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all lovely. I love the pattern and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wrist warmers are delightful, but living in FL of course the would never get used. But the coffee sleeves are a wonderful idea! Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean...I was in California visiting family when I took the pictures of the wrist warmers and was burning up in them! That was with short sleeves and sandals on, something I'd never be wearing this time of the year now that I'm back in England. I'm glad you like the coffee sleeves! Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. love these "gloves" i have found myself obsessing over shirts that have the thumb holes for running because it is just the right amount :)
    stopping by from pinkapotamus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these:) It's cold on the East Coast so gloves are a must! Stop by http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/01/diy-dollar-hats.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool gloves! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny- I have been on a kick of making these things too. Must be the cool damp weather :) These are beautiful. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those wristwarmers. Just the thing for cold days (and there are plenty of those in the UK recently).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so cute! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up at Submarine Sunday last week. I featured you fingerless gloves at this week's party. Come on over and grab a featured button, and feel free to link up again soon!

    T'onna @ Submarine Sunday #14
    http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2013/01/submarine-sunday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look great,love the coloured ones :) thanks for sharing with us at Creative Mondays last week, happy to be featuring your post this week...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! I love your fingerless gloves! They are super cute. Fingerless gloves are on my to-do list... One of these days :) Thanks for linking up to the weekly creative!

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter would go nuts over these gloves!!! They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...