Saturday 13 April 2013

KCW Spring 2013: My Goals



Kids Clothes Week is in just a couple of weeks. I participated in the fall and only managed to get two things made (here and here) and the second item wasn't even made during the actual week of sewing! I'm hoping to do much better this time around, but I never know what the week's going to be like until I'm in the midst of it. Here's are some of the things I'd like to make (cocoon, ninja kit, & dress were special requests)...



     




For my little girl:
1) Cocoon for Baby Doll
2) Summer PJs
3) Summer Dress

    

For my little boy:
1) Jeans
2) Emergency Ninja Kit
3) Summer PJs with short sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...